List of Action items:
- Talk to your doctor.
- Talk to nurses that you know.
- Tell your family and friends.
- Send others to this website to sign the petition.
- Publish a bulletin announcement. Click here for Announcement PDF
- Pulpit announcement: Find a doctor in your parish to read this announcement at the end of Mass. If no doctor is available, please ask the priest or deacon to make the announcement.
- Host tables after Mass to gather signatures. Please remember there are three separate petitions. Host a separate table for each petition.
- Reach out to the Knights of Columbus to assist with the petitions and the tables.
- Provide printed copies of the petition for doctors and nurses to take to their colleagues. Encourage them to promote it.
Other Action ideas:
- Take the petition to your doctor.
- Organize a meeting in your parish to discuss physician-assisted suicide.
- Reach out to friends and leaders of other organizations and faiths to promote the petitions.